As the Canadian arm of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the American Chamber of Commerce in Canada is part of the world’s largest business organization representing the interests of more than 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions. Dedicated to ensuring that members receive the information and support they need to stay at the forefront of cross-border trade and investment challenges and issues, our members recognize that membership is a valuable tool for creating opportunities for business. Members enjoy a more prominent voice and more active and significant participation in the Chamber's activities than non-members. By becoming part of our Chapter you are influencing the economic growth in our region. Being a member also comes with benefits such as invitations to member-only events, event discounts, insider news, exclusive sponsorship opportunities, etc.
The American Chamber of Commerce in Canada – Pacific Chapter (AmCham – Pacific) is dedicated to ensuring that members receive the information and support they need to stay at the forefront of cross-border trade and investment challenges and issues.
AmCham – Canada is a premium business-focused organization which aims to have a high level of participation, input and attendance from business owners, directors, senior executives, managers, key government officials and other valued stakeholders. Many U.S. companies establishing a presence in Canada, and Canadian companies seeking to do business in the U.S., make the American Chamber of Commerce in Canada (AmCham – Canada) their first point of contact.
AmCham – Pacific's Membership team will be pleased to assist you with any questions or requests.
- Have the opportunity to interpret and present the point of view of commercial interests to the public and relevant governments.
- Distill and represent the business views of our members before governments in Washington, D.C, Ottawa and Victoria.
- Promote the two-way flow of trade and investment, primarily between the USA and Canada.
- Enhance the standing of its members in the local, national and international business communities.
- Provide a forum in which American business executives in Canada and Canadian business executives with American interests can identify, discuss and pursue common interests and opportunities.
- Help businesses link with other countries and American Chambers of Commerce in other countries.
- Develop programs directed towards business, government, academic and consumer communities to encourage a better understanding of the role of business in the competitive North American market and to contribute in a positive way to the community at large.
- Lend practical assistance to Canadian businesses seeking to enter or develop the U.S. market and American businesses seeking to enter or develop the Canadian market.
Give your cross-border business a competitive advantage.
All incoming applicants will be reviewed by the American Chamber of Commerce in Canada – Pacific Chapter Membership Committee and approved applications will be ratified by the Board of Directors.
To gain a better understanding of applicants and members of AmCham – Pacific, we request that the questionnaire accompanying the membership application be completed.
*By applying to be a member of AmCham – Pacific you agree to receive our electronic notifications and reminders for various events and activities.