Webinar: Doing Business In The USA
Understand Your Options, Determine Your Structure, Expand Your Sales
- Virtual discussion
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PT
- Online from any computer or mobile device
Brought to you by the American Chamber of Commerce - Pacific Chapter, the DBUSA webinar is an informative online conference dedicated to helping Canadian business owners enter the American marketplace. Gain access to our panel of carefully selected Immigration & Cross-Border Lawyers, Tax Specialists, Customs Brokers and Logistics Professionals coming together from Cascadia Cross-Border Law, MNP, Law Offices of Gene Moses, Pacific Customs Brokers Inc., and UCanTrade Inc. Whether opening a store front with a US address or partnering with a distribution center for your eCommerce activity, our seasoned panel will present options that will help you determine your export strategy and understand your responsibilities with local and federal government agencies such as the US Customs and Border Protection, Secretary of State and US Citizen and Immigration Services.
Subjects are presented by experts in their field. The content focuses on current trends seen in the USA/CDN cross-border market and based on the experiences of each speaker/company. Small to medium sized businesses in the export development planning stage who attend this event will walk away with the knowledge of all available resources and determine/understand:
- Optimal structure for US presence
- Cost-effective distribution channels
- Responsibility for federal and state tax
- What is considered "working" in the US
- US consumer purchasing behavior
- Canadian export requirements and US import compliance
Due to COVID-19, the below event is potentially unlikely to take place. We are carefully monitoring the latest developments and closely following the advice of our public health authorities.
Watch America vote among friends along with government officials and prominent members of the business community at Vancouver’s premier U.S. election results party. This evening will feature:
- Live on-site news coverage from local television news broadcast stations
- News coverage viewing stations from major U.S. networks
- Commentary from AmCham’s Race for the White House panelists
- Unofficial Ballot Box for your U.S. presidential vote
- President elect voters prize draw
- American fare food stations
- Live music
Stay tuned for more details on registration and sponsorship opportunities in 2020.