June 13th: NAFTA 2.0
Join our members and guest speakers for a discussion on NAFTA over breakfast on June 13th, 2017. This event will cover the following topics:
1. NAFTA issues (e.g., potential changes to the regional value content requirements of specific rules of origin, and the potential whittling away of relief from “Buy American” provisions)
2. Softwood lumber exports.
3. New US trade cases (e.g., aluminum and solar panels originating from Canada) and the Trump Administration’s use of the “national security” provision in order to initiate trade cases in the US.
4. Canadian dairy restrictions.
5. The US Border Adjustment Tax.
- Speakers: Joel R. Junker of Junker & Nakachi, Adams Lee of Harris Bricken LLP, William Perry of Harris Bricken LLP
- Moderator: Daniel Kiselbach of Deloitte Tax Law
- Date: 13 June 2017
- Time: 7:00 AM-10:00 AM Pacific Time
- Place: Deloitte, 2800 – 1055 Dunsmuir Street, Vancouver, Lions Room
- Host: Breakfast will be served
- Admission: Members – $25.00 ; Non-Members $45.00